The Shorform Catalogue contains both our most popular enclosed switches (pages 4–30) and our best selling panel mounted switch disconnector range (pages 31–47).
Enclosed Switches – the switch enclosures come in a range of mild or stainless steel, grp, insulated plastic in various sizes and colours, IP65-67 and IK10 if required. Take a look at the blue section of the catalogue to find out more.
Panel Mounted Switches (front & rear) – which includes the most popular off-on switch disconnectors, main/emergency-off switches, main switches and change-over switches. Take a look at the green section of the catalogue to find out more.
This brochure introduces our new Kraus & Naimer ATEX maintenance switches in the UK suitable for zone 21, including 3 to 4 pole switches up to 55 A and 6 pole switches up to 32 A.
- IP66 GRP enclosure with keylocks.
- Red/yellow padlockable handle as standard.
- IP20 finger protection on aux contacts.
- M280E door clutch.
- Full shrouding on main poles.
- Internal padlockable handle option.
- Early break/late make auxilliary contacts.
- Control Push Button options.
- IP66 protection
- 3, 4 & 5 pin available
- With or without auxilliary contacts
- Voltages 230 & 400 50/60Hz
- 16Amp or 32Amp
- Brushed stainless steel enclosure, grade 304L
- The isolators are IEC 60947 compliant with handles
that can be padlocked in the OFF position
- Available from stock
- The sockets are IEC 60309 compliant
This new product added to our range provides a secure method for safely isolating the mains power supply to fire ‘control and indicating equipment’ [CIE] during maintenance periods.
The double pole device provides isolation of both the live and neutral supply and can only be operated by authorised maintenance technicians via removable key.
Glass Reinforced Polyester
Kraus & Naimer offer a standard range of rotary isolators in GPR enclosures ranging from 25A to 315A, and from 3–6 pole. Glass Reinforced Polyester or GRP is a composite of glass fibres in polyester resin matrix and is a highly versatile material.