10 – 25 Ampere Ring Type Terminal
The CHR-series can be connected with ring type terminals.
Cam switches of the CHR-series are designed for universal application and may be ideally be used for control switches, instrumentation switches and motor control switches.
This series have easily accessible terminals – even with the switch already mounted. The finger proof terminals are accessible either horizontally or vertically.
- Double-throw switches
- Multi-step switches
- General application switches
- Series general application switches
- Series-parallel general application switches
- Coding switches (Exception: CHR16)
- Voltmeter switches
- Ammeter switches
- Volt-Ammeter switches
- Control switches
- Control and alarm switches with illuminated handle
- Motor switches
Basically the CH-series are designed for horizontal wiring. Vertical wiring is available for Panel Mounting and Base Mounting.
The Panel Mountings are well used mountings which cover wide application ranges.
They consist of two main groups.
- The two/four hole mountings, which are fixed by (2/4) screws around the center shaft hole.
- While with the single-hole mountings the shaft hole is used for fixation.
The two/four hole mountings provide several variations which make them fit for all tasks.
Base Mounting is used to fix a switch at the rear side, therefore it is the commonly used mounting for larger distributioncabinets.
The switch can be mounted at the base panel by two or four screws and also by 'Snap-On for DINrail mounting.'. For this mounting, several door clutches with or without padlock are available.