10 – 25 Ampere Screw Terminal
The C-series switches represent the classic cam switch by Kraus & Naimer. This series has easily accessible captive terminal screws – even with the switch already mounted.
The switches of the C-series offer a solution for most cam switch applications.The finger-proof terminals are accessible either horizontally or vertically.
Different contact designs, contact materials and terminals allow for their use as control switches, instrumentation switches and motor switches as well as in electronic circuitry and aggressive environments.
- Changeover switches
- Step switches
- General application switches
- Series general application switches
- Series-parallel general application switches
- Coding switches (Exception: CA20, CH16)
- Voltmeter changeover switches
- Ammeter changeover switches
- Volt-Ammeter changeover switches
- Control and Load switches
- Control discrepancy switches
- Motor switches
Basically the CA-series are designed for vertical wiring. Horizontal wiring is available for Panel Mounting and Base Mounting. Basically the CG-, CH-series are designed for horizontal wiring. Vertical wiring is available for Panel Mounting and Base Mounting.
The Panel Mountings are well used mountings which cover wide application ranges.
They consist of two main groups.
- The two/four hole mountings, which are fixed by (2/4) screws around the center shaft hole.
- While with the single-hole mountings the shaft hole is used for fixation.
The two/four-hole mountings provide several variations which make them fit for all tasks.
Base Mounting is used to fix a switch at the rear side, therefore it is the commonly used mounting for larger distribution cabinets.
The switch can be mounted at the base panel by two or four screws and also by 'Snap-On for DIN rail mounting. For this mounting, several door clutches with or without padlock are available.