Maintenance and Safety Switches
Main Switches with Emergency Function in Enclosure
Maintenance and safety switches consist of switch disconnectors equipped in high strength durable plastic enclosures, which are designed with extra space for easy wiring. The enclosures are totally insulated according to IEC 364-4-41, HD 384.4.41 S2 and VDE 0100-410. Each enclosure has either knock-outs for metric threads according to EN 50262 or metric threaded conduit entries on top and bottom. Safety switch interlocks with lid to prevent opening in "ON" position are supplied with enclosures.
- All enclosures are IP66/67 protected.
- Main switches are equipped with electro-gray or black handles.
- Main switches with emergency function are supplied with red handle and contrasting yellow face plate.
- Maintenance and safety switch enclosures are available with high UV-resistance or against an aggressive environment.
- All enclosures are equipped with a ground terminal.
- Auxiliary contacts close after the main contacts close and open before main contacts open.
- threaded M25 conduit entries
- IP66/67 protection
- with or without cover interlock
- strong durable plastic material
- integrated padlock device
- EMC compatible connection upon request