- Easy handling with single hole mounting
- 360° switching angle
- IP42 dust- and waterproof
- Exchangeable BA9s lamp
- Reduced arcing time
- Compact design
- Not polarity sensitive
- Up to 1000 V
The new KGD40 switch type has been developed as a DC switch for applications up to 50 A. The arcing time has been reduced to a few milliseconds using permanent magnets in the contact body. 2 magnets per pole are used to ensure polarity sensitivity is not an issue. Upon request the switch disconnectors are available with door clutch systems and padlock devices.
The A25-switch type has been designed for applications where available depths behind the mounting plates are limited and the switching programs require a large number of contacts.
- 25 A switch with up to 48 contacts
- Up to 24 switching positions
- IP20 terminal protection cover available
- Fast on lugs (A25-4)
- Wide range of optional extras are available