up to 37 kW Screw Terminal
The KA switch combines the advantages and functions of the already established KG and KH switch family in a new product series. The compact main and repair switch was specially developed for machine tools, distribution and control cabinets as well as all areas where high reliability is required in the application. The large connection space enables the connection of different cable cross-sections with finger-safe IP 20 terminals. The KA series is currently available with screw connection, products from the series with ring cable connection will be available soon.
Through the approval according to international standards of our products and our global service network, we are the first point of contact for control- and switch disconnectors worldwide.
KG switches are excellent switch disconnectors. They have high through fault and fault making capabilities and are especially designed for use as main switches and maintenance switches for machine tools, distribution panels and switchboards.
KG switches are extremely compact while featuring unusually large isolation distances between open contacts for maximum safety. KG ON/OFF switches offer unusually high dimensioned clearance and creepage distances between terminals which are designed for time saving "straight-line" wiring. Forced opening and closing main contacts are standard.
Main switches (black handle) and main switches with emergency function (red handle and yellow faceplate) are supplied with a padlockable handle. KG80 and KG100 will be offered with protective covers on the incoming terminals and KG64 with finger-proof terminals.
2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 pole
- Changeover Switches
3 and 4 pole
The Panel Mountings are well used mountings which cover wide application ranges.
They consist of two main groups.
- The two/four hole mountings, which are fixed by (2/4) screws around the center shaft hole.
- While with the single-hole mountings the shaft hole is used for fixation.
The two/four hole mountings provide several variations which make them fit for all tasks.
Base Mounting is used to fix a switch at the rear side, therefore it is the commonly used mounting for larger distributing cabinets.
The switch can be mounted at the base panel by two or four screws and also by 'Snap-On' for DIN rail mounting. For this mounting, several door clutches with or without padlock are available.
In plastic enclosure
The Isolating Enclosures are classified into five groups:
- KS-, KL-, CS-, CL-Enclosures (IP66/67): With cover coupling with or without cover interlock, strong durable plastic and increased wiring space.
- ST1-Enclosures (IP54): With abundant wiring space and entries with thread.
- PN-, PF-Enclosures (IP42, IP65): Small dimensions and entries with thread.
- PFA-PFF-Enclosures (IP54, IP65): For KG-switches only; entries with thread, with and w/o cover coupling and strongest durable plastic.
- PK-Enclosures (IP44): Enclosure with Lateral drive and entries with and w/o thread.