115 – 315 Ampere Ring Type Terminal
The C-series can be connected with ring type terminals. Cam switches of the C-series are designed for universal application and may ideally be used for motor control switches.
This series has easily accessible terminals – even with the switch already mounted. The terminals are accessible either horizontally or vertically.
- Changeover switches
- Step switches
- General application switches
- Series general application switches
- Series-parallel general application switches
- Motor switches
Basically the C-series are designed for vertical wiring. Horizontal wiring is available for Panel Mounting and Base Mounting.
The Panel Mountings are well used mountings which cover wide application ranges. They consist of two main groups.
- The two/four hole mountings, which are fixed by (2/4) screws around the center shaft hole.
- While with the single-hole mountings the shaft hole is used for fixation.
The two/four hole mountings provide several variations which make them fit for all tasks.
Base Mounting is used to fix a switch at the rear side, therefore it is the commonly used mounting for larger distribution cabinets.
The switch can be mounted at the base panel by two or four screws and also by 'Snap-On' for DIN rail mounting. For this mounting, several door clutches with or without padlock are available.